Why ExcelPython is awesome
- Easy deployment: Just zip up your ExcelPython-powered workbook folder and distribute! No messing around with installing add-ins or registering COM servers on the end-user's machine.
- Compatible: Works with most combinations of Excel and Python - you can even mix 32 and 64 bits. Plays well with xlwings!
- Flexible: Target specific a Python installation or runtime environment for your workbook.
- High performance: The Python runtime only gets loaded once the first time you call into Python code, which means the successive calls are not slowed down by heavy library imports.
- Powerful: Access the entire Excel COM object model from Python.
- Free and open-source: ExcelPython is released under a permissive MIT license.